Our kitchen compost bin is the ideal way to keep your kitchen looking clean and clutter free. Perfect for small kitchens, this bin is made of a mixture of resin and recycled bamboo fibre. Made from high quality materials and engineered to be exceptionally durable.
What you need to know
- 3.3L capacity (aka holds up to 4kg of scraps)
- Store your fruit and vegetable scraps without the mess
- Or smells, it includes an activated carbon filter to remove any funky odours (naturally)
- Easy to clean, simply wipe and use again and again
- Handy handle makes transporting to your garden or chooks oh so easy!
- Plant-based, made from 50% bamboo fibres, 20% corn starch and 30% resin
- Made responsibly in China from sustainable materials
- Plus, it looks swish and stylish!
- Note: this bin comes with a lid
Size 23 x 23 x 28cm
Capacity 3.3L or 4kg of scraps
Materials 50% bamboo fibres, 30% resin and 20% corn starch
To clean your compost bin wipe down after emptying or for stubborn stains soak in soapy water. Replace the activated carbon filter every 4-6 months.
You can purchase replacement filters here.
End of life
At Little Pepino, we don't only think about what materials something is made from, or how it is used but where it will end up which is why we offer a recycling program for all of our products, click here to find out more.
Shipping and delivery
We offer free shipping on all orders over $100. For all orders under $100 (excluding shipping) a flat shipping rate of $9.95 applies. We dispatch all orders within 1-2 business days.
All of our orders are posted using carbon-neutral delivery partners in environmentally-friendly and sustainable packaging. We don’t use plastic postage bags or bubble wrap and never use sticky tape.