Important note: All orders placed on and after 17th December will be shipped 29th December.
Introducing your new best friend, our reusable baking mats are a great alternative to baking paper (which BTW is not recyclable?!). These mats fit perfectly on your oven trays and cake tins and can go in your oven up to 250 degrees. Our mats are made from BPA free, food-grade silicone which is safe for you and our planet.
What you need to know
- Non-stick and super easy to clean
- BPA and PVC free
- Reusable and better for the environment
- Not only are the great for roasting but you can use them for cakes and in circular tins
- FDA Approved
- Not only will these stand the test of time but they are cheaper than buying reams of baking paper
- You can also tailor them to your kitchen and cut them to size
- Fridge, freezer and oven safe
To clean your mats rinse under warm soapy water, use a kitchen brush to clean off any excess or alternatively lay the mat on the top shelf of your dishwasher.
Just like baking paper please do not cut directly on the mats
Size 40 cm x 30 cm
Each set includes two baking mats.
End of life
At Little Pepino, we don't only think about what materials something is made from, or how it is used but where it will end up which is why we offer a recycling program for all of our products, click here to find out more.