Little Pepino Recycling Program
We want to help you tread lightly and do the same ourselves which is why we believe in a circular economy.
Once you're finished with your Little Pepino product we want to help you dispose of it responsibly.
For our silicone based products
Silicone cannot be recycled in your household bin but it can be recycled by us! We send it to our friends at Terracycle who break it down and make it into items like benches and playgrounds.
For our bamboo products
If you don't have a compost bin or garden don't sweat it! Send it back to us and we will compost it for you.
For everything else
Recycling is something that we feel very passionately about, so much so that we're using TerraCycle Zero Waste Boxes to offer an end-to-end solution for some of those hard-to-recycle household items. Here's what else you can recycle:
- Silicone based cooking products (spatulas, spoons, baking mats)
- Cleaning accessories (spray bottles)
- Disposable coffee cups
- Coffee and tea accessories (coffee pods)
- Party supplies and dining disposables (single-use cutlery)
- Plastic shower puffs
To get started
1. Start a collection, we'd recommend waiting until you've got enough products to fill an old shoe box or compostable satchel.
2. Throw your products into an old box or satchel with a piece of paper with your full name and email address on it. Send it to:
Little Pepino Recycling
Parcel Locker 10141 88307
256 Bronte Road,
Waverly NSW 2024.
3. When we receive your package we will send you a confirmation email and a $10 voucher to spend online, it's that easy.